Thursday June 10th Weigh Ins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Divers!
Good luck to everyone!

I have out of town company and have to pick them up from the airport at my normal WI time. So I'm giving myself one free week here.
I promise to do good all next week and bring you a loss!

Going in a day early since the Lakers are on tomorrow nite so the only exercise I'll get is jumping up in down :) [actually I WI last wed, so I'm on track...]

down 2# Wheee. Thought I'd be up for sure. That's 16# total since starting.

Chris

mark me down for another -2... also checked the body fat this morning and down to 29% from 34% at the start. i'm re-discovering parts of my closet i haven't seen in years :)

-Frank

Up 2. I've gone to crap after getting back from Coz. I've eaten poorly (except today) and not exercised. I'm to the point now where its irritated me enough to actually eat better. I'm planning on starting back with working out and riding the bike tonight. I've set a goal for myself of an 198 #'s on the work scales (188 home scales) by July 4th. Y'all keep me honest. I thought I'd get back on the bandwagon after last week but I just wasn't done with my "spree" yet. So, here it goes. Talk to y'all later. Greg

215, so no change. Apt gym has reopened, so hopefully Ill start losing again.

No change for me again. Hopefully, I have gained muscle and lost some fat. I'll know more Saturday when I weigh in and measure in at Curves for the past month!Meanwhile, we hope to do some diving at Portage Quarry on Sunday if the weather is good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom