Nikonos III Cam with Nikon Case - Xlnt Cond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For your Nikonos fans - here is a Nikonos that has not been bashed off the reef, rode hard and put away wet.

This cam is in very, very good condition. It comes with the original strap, original zip-sided leather case (which has taken on that wonderful old-leather camera case patina) and the original Nikkor 35 mm lens.

This cam is a piece of scuba photo history. Look at the pictures... this is not the beater rig you bought off of eBay last time. This cam has been owned by a diving enthusiast and simply hasn't seen more than a trip or two.

I cannot vouch for the current water-tightness of this rig. I can state that the Lens Oring and the Body Oring are not cracked or frayed, and are supple. I recommend replacing them if you want to go diving, as its been awhile since they've been changed.

This cam will make a great addition to your camera collection or to your Scuba history collection.

At $150, I pay freight to any address in the lower 48.

PM me for any details or questions.

Mo2vation:
For your Nikonos fans - here is a Nikonos that has not been bashed off the reef, rode hard and put away wet.

This cam is in very, very good condition. It comes with the original strap, original zip-sided leather case (which has taken on that wonderful old-leather camera case patina) and the original Nikkor 35 mm lens.

This cam is a piece of scuba photo history. Look at the pictures... this is not the beater rig you bought off of eBay last time. This cam has been owned by a diving enthusiast and simply hasn't seen more than a trip or two.

I cannot vouch for the current water-tightness of this rig. I can state that the Lens Oring and the Body Oring are not cracked or frayed, and are supple. I recommend replacing them if you want to go diving, as its been awhile since they've been changed.

This cam will make a great addition to your camera collection or to your Scuba history collection.

At $150, I pay freight to any address in the lower 48.

PM me for any details or questions.

Thanks -

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom