Tuesday WI June 15th 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Here ya go! Good Luck!

...NO CHANGE. I'm not as strict on the diet as I was earlier (get tired of it) and have been really fatigued the last few weeks, so I tend to eat more (carbs!) to keep going. Have a doctors appointment this afternoon, perhaps he can provide some help in getting my weight loss 'kick started' again.

my last weigh in on the 18th of May was 248.5

This morning I was down to 245.

Considering I spent 2 solid weeks on a diet of nothing but Mc-D's breakfasts, wheel-o-death lunches, and topped that stuff off with fast food dinners...then there was the big BBQ bash this past weekend, I'd say I'm pretty happy with a total of 3.5 pounds lost over those 4 weeks.

On the plus side...I'm half way to my goal of losing 40 pounds today !!!

Good Morning-

Well I am back and ready to get into a groove. Been to Belize and then to the Bahamas where our daughter got married. Didn't do any diving in the Bahamas - I thought I had had my trip the week before and should concentrate on the kids.

Thanks for keeping the weigh-in going. I will check through the threads and post our totals tonight.

Good Luck everyone.

Becky

Well there was the big game night on Saturday with another couple we dive with. She makes an amazing lasagna. Add that to the copious amounts of beer I consumed and well.....up 1.5 pounds to 176.5. I am diving tonight so maybe I will weigh in again then. :wink: Considering that on Jan. 1st I weighed 200 pounds, I would have to say I am happy.

Terry

Looks like the home scale is saying -2 for the week.

I've been tracking my WW points more closely (but still not "strictly" :wink: ) and that's helped. At the official WW weigh-in last week, I was up (from two weeks ago), but I stepped up with jeans and left my shoes on. Since I knew the jeans would be at least a pound or two more that shorts, I went ahead and kept my shoes on too (they're 1.8#). If I'm going to be 0 or +, I'd much rather take the hit all at once and get the psychological benefit this week (or later...) with a return to shorts or jumping out of my shoes. (My joining weight was with normal clothing and shoes anyway). I did discover that my wallet alone weighs 0.4# LOL

-Rob

Wow, I don't know what happened but I'm down 3.5 pounds this week. Weighed in this AM at 195. I only formally excersized once and have had a sore foot ever since! I was in a Dragon Boat Race on the weekend but I don't think that had a huge impact. Anyway I'm not complaining .. I'll take it.

Eric

Wow! Congrats all. Looks like it's an unexpected great week!

I suppose just to keep things straight we will go by the official WW weight which was a gain +1.8.

It appears I am now only .2 under the weight I started at when we began this fitness challenge. I went back to the graph I have and I am just not really getting results. Right now I have gained back 3.3 of the total I have lost. Yet I am exercising more regularly, and I am eating a much more healthy diet.

I have added back some foods though into the points that maybe are just not good for me. I am counting them in the WW points, but maybe my metabolism just rebels with them.

I really don't know and I am not too sure what I want to do, cut them out again completely. What I think I am going to do is start just limiting these things. Evidently even counting them in my points doesn't mean I will lose weight. I will just have to get my 2 points from something else.

Honestly, though I am on the level for total points a day of 22 and that is hard to not go over on. I will get cranky, headachy, shakey and feel ill between meals so I have to eat small snacks to keep myself from crashing.

Sorry to ramble on, I better get busy around the house got some projects going that I need to work on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom