Fins for a "duck footed" person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Bella_

Contributor
Reaction score
I have short wide feet. Somewhere between a size 6 and 7. I currently use Seaquest Accelerators with booties, which I love, but I'm trying to consolidate some of my gear for travelling, so I'm looking for a full foot fin.
Can anyone recommend a fin for a wide foot? I've tried some Mares and Scubapro's and they were awful. The short length I needed meant the width of my foot felt like they were in a vice.
Most of my time uw is spent on photography and I've tried force and split fins and they are not for me, so any other recommendations would be great! A source for full foot Accelerators would be great, though I suppose that's not very likely.

Doods, go down to you local diveshop with your booties and fit various different manufactures...........

Eh, d00d, I already have open heel fins w/booties. Did you miss the part where I wrote I was looking for a full foot fin? But thanks for your help! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom