Seattle Dive Buddy Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Mike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am new to the Puget Sound Area.

I live for diving.

I have been diving since the late 60's and still go every chance I get. I am a PADI Master diver with Nitrox and Rebreather certifications.

I am free most evenings and weekends to dive. Looking for someone that knows the area and would like to dive.

Dear Seattle...

I am visiting Seattle for this week and part of next week from San Diego. I am a PADI Rescue Diver but I do not dive drysuit. I brought my 7 mm, hood and gloves. I am looking to dive (during the week if possible) but I may not be able to go real deep depending on the temp. I dive Scripps Canyon in San Diego but usually it is no colder that 55 degrees F at depth. I have seen divers shore diving here from Golden Shores park, would anyone be interested in doing this with me or maybe another dive?

DocDive

AKA Lisa

I just seen your post today july 4th , I am going diving tomorrow the 5th to edmonds state park , will you be able to go ?if you are able post a reply to get my e-mail address with a local phone number..
docdive:
Dear Seattle...

I am visiting Seattle for this week and part of next week from San Diego. I am a PADI Rescue Diver but I do not dive drysuit. I brought my 7 mm, hood and gloves. I am looking to dive (during the week if possible) but I may not be able to go real deep depending on the temp. I dive Scripps Canyon in San Diego but usually it is no colder that 55 degrees F at depth. I have seen divers shore diving here from Golden Shores park, would anyone be interested in doing this with me or maybe another dive?

DocDive

AKA Lisa

Hi, I just moved to Seattle area, and I was just recently certified, so I wouldnt be any help in showing you around the area. But if you are looking for someone to dive with I'm definately available.

*Sarah*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom