Kodak Moments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, something else that has to do with Hawaii. Taking surface pictures. What are your favorite spots to get that kodak moment?
Here on Oahu I like:
The Valley of the Temple
Coast going towards the North Shore
Sunsets off Waikiki

justleesa:
OK, something else that has to do with Hawaii. Taking surface pictures. What are your favorite spots to get that kodak moment?
Here on Oahu I like:
The Valley of the Temple
Coast going towards the North Shore
Sunsets off Waikiki

The wife and I are talking about making a trip back to Hawaii after being gone about 25 years. I'm sure that things have changed a bit in the last quarter century...
:wink:

frankenmuth_tom:
The wife and I are talking about making a trip back to Hawaii after being gone about 25 years. I'm sure that things have changed a bit in the last quarter century...
:wink:
Hey, that would be cool. I tell you! I have been living here for 2 years and a lot has changed in that short time :wink:

justleesa:
Hey, that would be cool. I tell you! I have been living here for 2 years and a lot has changed in that short time :wink:
How is it going for you after two years? We plan a move with in the next couple of years. I've been told that 90% move back to the mainland within 5 years. Do you think that will happen to you?

Things are not always easy, many challenges and it is very expensive to live here. BUT, as far as I am concerned I'm staying, I love it here.

Mauna Kea is very photogenic, especially in the winter.

My wife took the first one, looking towards Mauna Loa from near the summit of
Mauna Kea.

The second one I took; my wife is on the right and our friend Dalia is on the left.
Those are the Keck telescopes in the background (perhaps the finest optical
instruments on the planet), with Haleakala (Maui) visible in the background.

Just another cruddy Kona sunset (taken from our Lanai)

i've been going hiking in the ko'olau's and have got a few great shots from the different summits. it's tough work getting up there but well worth it. i can't get my pics to post from sony imagestation so no examples.

Back
Top Bottom