Honolulu Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm going to be in Honolulu most likely during the first week in August staying with my good friend Dave Lawrence from The Big Kahuna...hopeing to be out there for the WHo shows at the Blaisdell.

Can anyone reccommend dive shops/dive sites/etc?

SOme diving can be as advanced as they come, but I'm also looking for some easy diving that my wife can enjoy with me as well.

Any and all thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to also PM me.

Are you a tech diver? If so, I could hook you up with a tech instructor who looks for any excuse to dive some caves. There are tons of dive shops around. Island Divers Hawaii caters to all types of diving and go to hawaii kai, waikiki and the west side (boat dives) and all around the island (depending on surf conditions) for shore dives. The Who should be an awesome concert.

PeaceDog:
I'm going to be in Honolulu most likely during the first week in August staying with my good friend Dave Lawrence from The Big Kahuna...hopeing to be out there for the WHo shows at the Blaisdell.

Can anyone reccommend dive shops/dive sites/etc?

SOme diving can be as advanced as they come, but I'm also looking(for some easy diving that my wife can enjoy with me as well.

Any and all thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to also PM me.

my personal favorites are see in sea scuba in honolulu. They are a great shop with great customer service. They are the friendliest shop in the islands. They are always happy to give you a "red" cup and share whatever knowledge they have. They even let me hang out during my lunch break or when I just don't want to be at work. They don't even kick me out when i bug them. They are a great shop and you will enjoy diving with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom