Tusa M-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back40

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am thinking of getting a new mask, the Tusa M-14. I want a larger field of view and this one looks good but someone told me that this type of mask has a problem staying sealed. Can anyone give me some advise?
back40

back40:
I am thinking of getting a new mask, the Tusa M-14. I want a larger field of view and this one looks good but someone told me that this type of mask has a problem staying sealed. Can anyone give me some advise?
back40

I've had no major problems, mine hasn't leaked at all and I fine it really quite comfortable and a nice field of view.

Morg_NZ:
I've had no major problems, mine hasn't leaked at all and I fine it really quite comfortable and a nice field of view.
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll give the mask a try.
back40

Another vote for the Tusa M-14. I love mine! No issues with leaking and it has a great field of vision.

And here we are 4 years later. I'd recommend it as well. Comfortable, no leaks and good field of vision.

I bought mine right after they were introduced, in '03, I think? Anyway, it's a great mask, seals well and well built. I'm still diving mine. :palmtree: Bob

Back
Top Bottom