Thank You ScubaBoard!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

esqeddy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am very greatful that the desires of those of us that spearfish and lobster were heard an a forum created for us. That was very considerate. I'm very impressed with the rules put into place.

I just wanted to take a moment to give a special thanks and let you know how much I appreciate your efforts.

scubafool:
That is because you are from New Jersey. We grow our "fishies" much larger down here, LOL!

Actually, I have noticed that. We don't get too many of those big fish on the wrecks (at least I don't). Correct me if I am wrong, but I get the idea that those bigger fish are swimming in the open water and not on wrecks.

I tried telling our fish to be more cooperative, but this is New Jersey. They flip me the fin and tell me where to go!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I get the idea that those bigger fish are swimming in the open water and not on wrecks

Well, if your into "poor mans lobster" there's always anglers (monkfish), they get bigger than I'd want to put my foot into. But then again, up there they might have their little dangley thing in the shape of the ill famous digit............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom