Looking for dive trips with cheap airfare from Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are half way across so it would seem to me that there would be trips to micro, guam, ect that are far cheaper than from the mainland. Any web sites for me?

The Cook Islands should be cheaper, and are apparently amazing. Also, asia (Thailand, etc.)

Yes they are, but what Im looking for is a way to get there. I have emailed a couple of travel companies I have seen and have gotten no response.

book your own flight, then! Look into Aloha's rates to some of the destinations (in fact, to fly from the mainland to the Cook Islands, you generally use Aloha anyways)...

Almost always, the cheapest way is to do it yourself... expedia will help with that, as will the airlines' sites.

I'm not sure about dive packages, but I've heard a lot of good things about East West Best Travel on Oahu for airfares. I've met a bund of people who've used them to get to more exotic spots. Their website is ewbt.com I believe.

Steve

Wildcard:
We are half way across so it would seem to me that there would be trips to micro, guam, ect that are far cheaper than from the mainland. Any web sites for me?

Thanks. I'll look them up. Tried Aloha without great success. Id realy like to find a package from here.

Everyone seems to stop here. Im hoping to somehow take advantage of that but it dosent seem to work out. Tried to go to Guam a while back and had to go to Toyko first.

Aloha Airlines are the only airline that flies from Hawaii to the Cook Islands - they stop at American Samoa for about an hour on the way. You may want to have a look at this website for packages there.

http://www.islandhoppervacations.com/home/welcome.aspx

Hope this helps
Fintan

Now thats what I was looking for! Thanks.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom