Weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Does everybody else think that we are having a wet Summer? I haven't been living here that long, but it seems to be raining a lot more than last year....

Weather seems to be un-usual all over. Dry as bone here. Should be wet. When is someone going to put 2 and 2 together. Still think all those scientist and environmental activist are wrong?

Our politicians do.

I feel flames.

justleesa:
Does everybody else think that we are having a wet Summer? I haven't been living here that long, but it seems to be raining a lot more than last year....
:11: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!!! Tell me you're not complaining about the weather in Paradise!!! You should be here-finally, for the last 2 days it's been sunny and in the 80s-it's been raining, cloudy, and one night it got down to 38 degrees. At least when it rains there, it's a warm rain-not like here where it's like icicles hitting you.

Pedge:
:11: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!!! Tell me you're not complaining about the weather in Paradise!!! You should be here-finally, for the last 2 days it's been sunny and in the 80s-it's been raining, cloudy, and one night it got down to 38 degrees. At least when it rains there, it's a warm rain-not like here where it's like icicles hitting you.
Peggy! You know I'm made of sugar...I might MELT!!! lol

justleesa:
Peggy! You know I'm made of sugar...I might MELT!!! lol
:05:Sugar, huh? Why did the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz melt when she was sprayed with water???? lol :05:

Shhhhhh...you're ruining my good image here...lol

I don't know about Hawaii, but here in North Texas, we have already exceeded our entire rainfall amount from last year by 8 inches in just the first six months! This was our wettest June since 1928.
:icon_roll

I think this has been the wettest year for Hawaii at least in the last 30 years. I've lived on Maui for 11 years and in Hawaii for 27 Everyone I ask says the same thing - wettest year we can remember - sure makes it green though. Of course it's also the last time I can recall where there has not been a drought either lol. Plus our rain is nice and warm here. I enjoy watching people on rainy days in Lahaina, the local people are all smiles - tourists walking around with heads hung low - really funny actually the differences.

ScubaTexan:
I don't know about Hawaii, but here in North Texas, we have already exceeded our entire rainfall amount from last year by 8 inches in just the first six months! This was our wettest June since 1928.
:icon_roll
How does it look? Things growing well or being washed away?

justleesa:
How does it look? Things growing well or being washed away?

Both. The lawns are all lush and green, but our streets are flooding frequently. I've had water in my den and back bedroom twice in the last three weeks. :frown:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom