Tues July 6 weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry Becky I just couldn't wait for you to post this weeks thread because I'm so happy.

I've lost four pounds this week for a total of 31lbs since the start. I've gone from 310.5 to 279.5lbs. :) :)

All I can say is WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Greg

Ten pounds at a time!

Well, I stepped on the scale this morning to confirm what I knew would be the truth and that is my first gain. I was up to 244.

I think that's +2 from last week.

That's what happens when you eat Wendy's and BK at 1130pm 3 nights in a row....DOH !

No Problem Greg - Congrats!!! I can appreciate your excitement and wanting to share -now cough up the secrets to your success.

Becky

Well.... I'm at zero for the week, and very happy with that. Iwas NOT good over the holiday....not good at all. So in a sense, this was a victory. Back to the "grind" today!

Dennis

I'm happy to report that I did take time to weight in while at the Chiropractors and I have not had a weight shift. 0% change. HOWEVER, my swimming, lots of diving, and other outside activities (in comfy 95 degree heat... its so good to have finally gotten to a comfortable temp!) have reshaped my fat to muscle ratio just a little more. I notice most when putting on my jeans that fit a little snug but are totally on the last belt notches to hold them up now.

I feel like Jello solidifying LOL - 217# - :D

In spite of eating some naughty holiday food...I'm down 1 lb. with 25 lbs to go but this is a start. I hope everyone had a great 4th!

That would be a big zero for me. Atleast over the holiday and diving,eating, diving, eating more I held my own.

Back
Top Bottom