Canadian Dive Sticker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm from New Brunswick and I now live in Texas.

There are many red dive stickers in the shape of Texas with the white stripe through the middle. I would love to have a Canadian dive sticker to put on my jeep. I wouldn't think it would be hard to find, but it seems like no one has one.

Anybody out there have a Canadian dive sticker???? Hopefully, bigger than my Texas one. That would really piss off a lot of Texans.....:)

If you find an online source for dive stickers, please let me know. I want one for my car, but there are none at my local dive shops.

You might give a little geography lesson indicating that Canada is much, much bigger than Texas. Actually, I think most individual Canadian provinces are bigger than Texas, aren't they? And there are divers in all of them!

Farmer Dan:

There are many red dive stickers in the shape of Texas with the white stripe through the middle. I would love to have a Canadian dive sticker to put on my jeep. I wouldn't think it would be hard to find, but it seems like no one has one.

Anybody out there have a Canadian dive sticker???? Hopefully, bigger than my Texas one. That would really piss off a lot of Texans.....:)

YOu can make your own. At a Office Depot or Staples, you can get Decal sheets, and you can print your own decal off the computer.. To protect the ink and mak it last longer, I would put a light coat of varnish over top to protect it. I have a tatoo of a Maple Leaf made to look like a dive flag... If that doesn't work, I will look around here and see what I can find. PM me if you can't get decal paper to create your own.

Farmer Dan:

I'm from NB and living in Houston for the summer, and I have to say it was a waste bringing my dive gear down, there's not really much in the way of good diving here....ahve you been out to the flower gardens yet? Been debating whether to go or not before I go home.

-Chris

Has anyone found a source for a Candian, maple leaf dive flag decal / sticker? I'd love one, but don't want to make my own (although I like to have the graphic, if someone is willing to post it).

I did see a great maple dive dive t-shirt when I was up in Tobermory this summer - it was from the Mississaugua dive club, and someone was wearing it. I should have offered to buy it.

Dive Canada!
Dive Michigan!

Farmer Dan:

You mean one that looks like your avitar?

I don't know about the original author, but I'm interested in the simple maple leaf / Canadian flag as a dive flag.

Firediver:
YOu can make your own. At a Office Depot or Staples, you can get Decal sheets, and you can print your own decal off the computer.. To protect the ink and mak it last longer, I would put a light coat of varnish over top to protect it. I have a tatoo of a Maple Leaf made to look like a dive flag... If that doesn't work, I will look around here and see what I can find. PM me if you can't get decal paper to create your own.

I got to see a picture of you're tat. I got a tat as well that is a dive flag with a Canadian maple leaf in the middle. I post a picture when I get home tonight.
JK

4c1fc489.bmp
[/IMG]

here, i tried...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom