Hawaii Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

likestea

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha, I am redesigning my website to cover everything about diving in Hawaii and I would like to invite all local divers and visiting diver to submit any comments/suggestions that you feel this site should contain. Please let me know, as I want to create a site that covers everything on diving in Hawaii.
Mahalo,
Fintan
www.hawaiiscubadiving.com

How about some sort of chat board for local divers? Id love to fine some more dive buddies.

Aloha Wildcard,
I have just added one in the last few days, there are no new members yet - but I have set up a couple of forums. If you click on the community page on the lefthand nav of any of my pages.

OK just joined and am waiting for my confirmation. Thanks!

Wildcard:
OK just joined and am waiting for my confirmation. Thanks!

Aloha Wildcard,
Thank you for joining, this is your confirmation, currently I have it set up so you can start posting straight away and do not need to wait for confirmation, you can also post as a guest. I may be changing these setting shortly but this is how I have it set for the current time. Hopefully others will join and if you have any suggestions for new forums please let me know.
Mahalo,
Fintan
admin@hawaiiscubadiving.com

i'll probably be signing up soon as well but you may want to double check your spellings, like kahuku ledge. also i would change the rating for moku manu. That is definately an advanced dive. You have to have good navigation skills and if you are not careful you can easily get dropped into the molokai express which in that case well you don't want to be there. Lanai lookout is also another dive i would change to advanced. The exit is pretty hairy and even the entry can be a bit intimidating. anyways those are just my opine. also if you like you can use some of my photos for dive site photos. the link is http://public.fotki.com/badass/personal/adventures_of_a_lifetime/scuba_diving/dive_sites/

Aloha jjgibo,
Thank you for your reply - I will make the changes you have advised and make the updates, thank you also for letting use some of your photos.
Fintan

likestea:
Aloha jjgibo,
Thank you for your reply - I will make the changes you have advised and make the updates, thank you also for letting use some of your photos.
Fintan
it is good to see a comprehensive hawaii dive site coming up. feel free to use the photos, although not very good, they may be helpful. if i can contribute or help in any other way feel free to let me know.

I tried to post, tells me my name is already taken. Im guessing by me? What do I need to do?

To post a topic under your name you must log in, you can also post topics as a guest under a different name. You do not need to register at this stage to post replies or topics and if you have any forum suggestions, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom