SP Twin Jet size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I returned my full foot Twin Jets size 9-10 as they were too tight.
I got open heel version in size 10-11. My shoe size is 9-1/2. When wearing the open heel with 3 mil Mares low top boots (just doing warm water dives for now), the straps are pretty much all the way adjusted for fit and the square back at the bottom of the fin is almost even with the back of my heel. Does this seem like an Ok fit/size?
(they feel great, and getting in and out of them is much easier than the full foot)
I will more than likely start doing some cold water dives (California), with 7 mil boots. Any thoughts?
The exchange was through LP, so they might get a little concerned if I keep exchanging.
(one reason to buy from your LDS, but can't beat their prices).

Note: I did buy my BCD, weights & regs from my LDS

David

The key thing is not to have your heel hanging off the back ... we see that often, and that they are not so tight that your feet cramp.

MyDiveLog:
The key thing is not to have your heel hanging off the back ... we see that often, and that they are not so tight that your feet cramp.

That makes me feel better, I think I'll go put them on now.
It really cracks up the wife when she comes home.

Back
Top Bottom