Is Xlarge Avanti Quattro big for 10 size boots...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jean

New
Reaction score
hi,

I have bought a pair of xlarge mares avanti quattro, and I wear 10 size 3mm boots. I didn't try any other fins before, so I don't know maybe regular size of fins are better for me.

Is there anybody who use mares fins with these sizes, can you give me advise. I have made 4 diving and I think I can't change them.

thanks...

jean:
hi,

I have bought a pair of xlarge mares avanti quattro, and I wear 10 size 3mm boots. I didn't try any other fins before, so I don't know maybe regular size of fins are better for me.

Is there anybody who use mares fins with these sizes, can you give me advise. I have made 4 diving and I think I can't change them.

thanks...

Yes, that would be too big a size. The XL foot pockets on Mares fins are for about size 12 and up - or heavy dry suit boots. Great opportunity to get some split fins anyway now!

Where did you buy it? You should be able to exchange it.

I wear size 10 booties and my Quattro are "Small". They fit just nicely.

Thanks for your replies. I changed my 3mm boots with 6mm boots. now, I feel that my fins are like a part of my body.

Back
Top Bottom