PADI Center / Dive Shops in Toronto, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guillermo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to be in Toronto for a few days and will be staying at the Radisson in 640 Dixon Rd. Last time I was in Toronto I was a little kid, so I don't remember much.

I am interested in buying some PADI books and such and wanted to know if you guys know of a PADI Center close by so I can purchase some things.

And also a local dive shop. Unfortunately I only have wednesday afternoon free, buy flying on Thrusday so I guess I'll have to wait for another opportunity what Toronto has to offer for diving.

Thanks for the help,

Guillermo.

Thanks very much! Will look into them.
Guillermo

Guillermo,

What time of the year are you going to be in "Tranna"? Unless you're into Ice Diving, things are not going to be less solid until about March. Sometimes April. And don't forget COLD!

There are no really decent dives available around Toronto per se; Lake Ontario vis around the city is very low and lots of muck. Any good places are several hours out of Toronto: Brockville, Kingston, Tobermory. Even Lake Erie is reachable, but still a stretch.

You might like to take a look at Cris Kohl's new book "The Great Lakes Diving Guide". It will give you lots of good information about diving not only in the Great Lakes, but in other good sites as well. Here's a link where you can look for his book: http://www.seawolfcommunications.com/

Since Dixon Rd. is in the west part of the city, you may want to look for shops in Mississauga, Oakville, Streetsville, or other points a little west of Toronto proper.

Bon chance!

~SubMariner~

Actually I am flying tomorrow to Toronto for the week (not the weekend though). Thanks for the tip and i'll check the places you mention since I am really want to buy some books.

Thanks!
Guillermo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom