New to Board...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfmurfy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All
Not new to diving....but am new to ScubaBoard....
Would anyone have any experiences with the color filtering
scuba masks?

Welcome to the board!
I love my Sea Vision mask!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I wear a red lens in good light, yellow in reduced; it helps...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

And don't forget to wash your hands after handling meat, poultry or fish.

Aloha! I also love my color correcting mask.

Wildcard:
Aloha! I also love my color correcting mask.

What do you love about it....? Are there any particular colors that improve the underwater experience?

Yes there are. The red seems to help bring the colors back. But I really like the fit of the mask. The skirt seems softer then most other masks and it fits me great. My wife purchased a Sea Vision Chameleon mask with the interchangable lenses. It looks cool but I haven't tried it out yet.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom