Live Aboards from Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kph

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Hawaiian divers,

I'm going to be visiting Oahu starting the 12th of August, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any multi-day boat trips leaving from Oahu. I've been searching around the net and have only found 10 day boat trips leaving from Kona, everything else seems to be day trips from Oahu.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

:scubadive

-kph

since no one else is gonna answer. the only liveaboard i've heard of is the KONA AGGRESSOR out of kailua-kona on the big island. there's not any here, and i don't think anyone even does 3 tank trips. i know of only one op that even arranges 3 tankers, and thats for its dive club. i could be wrong. maybe leesa knows since she is in the industry.

Thanks for the reply :eek:ctopus:

I seem to have come up with the same thing too, no live aboards from Oahu. Ah well, I can just go on many day trips, that'll have to do :)

Thanks again,

kph

kph:
Thanks for the reply :eek:ctopus:

I seem to have come up with the same thing too, no live aboards from Oahu. Ah well, I can just go on many day trips, that'll have to do :)

Thanks again,

have you booked any dives yet?

Aloha KPH, having lived here and worked in the dive shops here on Oahu for 10 years, I have not ever seen any live aboard dive boat leaving from Oahu. Lots of dive companies here, just try to book with one that actually has a boat.
Aloha Turtleguy

You can be lucky and there is nobody booked for the dives you want to do on the days you want to do it and you can be unlucky and every thing is booked. I usually say the sooner the better. You always have 24 hours to cancel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom