Need help ASAP with deleted photo recovery from Windows XP!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I could give ya the long story - but basically I deleted my U-352 pictures - all 53 of them. They are not in the recycle bin and they are not located on the CF card anymore. Please point me to a suggestion or a software to recover these. ****, I haveLionfish pictures in there and everything. I'm desperate.

Depending on how long they were on you hard drive you could try doing a system restore to a time when they were on you hard drive. If you deleted them while trying to get them from the card to the computer you are probably out of luck. If you're new to it, the system restore is found at start\all programs\accessories\system tools.

Good luck!

Gilligan, your software worked. Please send me your address, so I can send you $10. I would love to buy you some beers. Hey actually, I found out today I'll be in Maui for 4 days and Hawaii for another 4 in the second week of August. I'm ecstatic.

Yeah, I'm a little late, but basically there are several, if not more, software recovery programs for recoverying, both on the hard drive and the cf card. The trick is not to write over the hard drive (difficult if not separated) or the card.

I lost my completed external Maxtor 250gig hard drive, files and folder names look like this:
L0011_0ll._xy
or something like that, Knew I was in trouble. Searched web for recovery software and was surprised at the number of hits.. bottom line you 'might' recover them (don't give up), might get a little pricey, $50 to $100 to +++ more...
Again, just don't re-write over them... but some claim it can still recover if you do...
So all is not lost, as Gilligan pointed out..

Glad it worked for you. Don't thank me as it is not my software program. I just passed on information I leaned about from this and other forums. Thanks for the $10. offer but apply it to the buying the software program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom