Meeting other ScubaBoarders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Yesterday Turtleguy and I were lucky to meet another ScubaBoard member, Kim Leece.

20910with_Kim.jpg

from l to r: Kim, me, Turtleguy
I wasn't feeling too hot, but Turtleguy went diving with'em to the Sea Tiger...and guess what? He met THE Frogfish! Kim said he could dive that wreck 20 more times :D Thought he would think so:wink:

justleesa:
On Thursday we went on a great dive with MVillanueva and his daughter....aside from the rough surface conditions we had great time!
20910Mike_Angelita.jpg

Notice the incredible form; how almost flat we are! She always holds my hand underwater when she gets a little scared.

Thanks Lisa!!!

Looks like a virtual SCUBABoard reunion! - That reminded me Lisa - - Our accidentally diving together qualifies you as a Texas Swamp Diver - Now we'll see if you can deal with the water!

aloha!

I'm in Thailand right now, but what are the conditions like back home? Is the north shore flat again?

Going to the North Shore today....we are going for the shark adventure. I'll post a report (hopefully with pictures) when we get back.

That's right! I have you on file too :D

This is Larry...in action

20910larry.jpg

Now would that be COLD water Larry :eye-popin ?
-=>Larry<=-:
Looks like a virtual SCUBABoard reunion! - That reminded me Lisa - - Our accidentally diving together qualifies you as a Texas Swamp Diver - Now we'll see if you can deal with the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom