Maui Dive Buddy 8/30 - 9/3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Backtanner

Contributor
Reaction score
My current buddy is knocked up and won't be diving but has given me permission to dive a bit. Would prefer some Kehei area diving if possible. Have dove, dived, or diven Makena and haven't gotten bored yet.

Check out Maui Dreams Dive Co in Kihei once you get there. They have a buddy book that may be able to help you out.

Hey Backtanner,

Aloha to you. I guess you already know it, there are lots of cool spots to dive from shore near Makena. Let me know if you need more info. I hit the water most days when the conditions are good.

Aloha,

Shaka Doug

I'll be in Kaanapali beach during that period, and I'm also looking for a dive buddy. However, I'm a novice, who has done zero diving in Hawaii, so I wouldn't want to hold you back.

I'll have 10 dive experience before I get to Maui and would like to do at least 15 dives while I'm there.

Xanthro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom