Nikon coolpix 995

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Adams

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

Has any one ever used a Nikon coolpix 995 underwater, looking for picture quality results and advice.

Thanks

I have beenusing a Coolpix 995 in an Ikelite housing for about 9 months. Prior to that I used a Sea&Sea MX-10. I like the 995 as it is pretty easy to use and does allow use of TTL exposure that generally works OK. Also the Ikelite housing has a strobe bulkhead so you can hardwire the stobe.

You can see some results on my Webshots page.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stevenebillings

Look at the newer stuff like in Scuba Pictures III. Basically anthing before 9/1/03 is MX-10, and anything later is 995.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

SteveB

Mr Adams:
Hi

Has any one ever used a Nikon coolpix 995 underwater, looking for picture quality results and advice.

Thanks

Mr Adams:
Hi

Thanks

Yes but coolpix 885 that is quite similar.
I did my firts and sole expirence with 885 with dedicated housing par may into Maldives.
Pictures are nice, even I used internal flash.
This is my firts day on Scubaboard, so I will try to post some pictures on next days.
Bye

Moved to photo forum for better exposure.

Back
Top Bottom