UW Housing & 2 Cams (I've got picts)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For Sale-UW Video Housing & 2 cams
For Sale - One Dolphin Series from Ocean Images, fully electronic control UW video housing for the legendary Sony TR81 Hi8 Cam. Push button functions on the handles control cam through lanc connection; dome port-no scratches; all functions work. Cosmetically, the housing is in pristine condition. If you want lights for this housing, you can get them through Ocean Images in Cape Coral, Fla. Also, Two Sony TR 81 Cams. (both will go with the housing) Both need some repair: Both cams have the same problem; they record and play back with what looks like a slight tracking problem (noise at the bottom of picture) I don't know what it would take to repair this problem. Other than that, everything else works. Manuals, chargers, remotes, wide & tele lenses, filters included. no by-the-piece sale. Everything goes for one price - $400.00 + shipping. Need more info.? Contact me. Picts are located @

www.memorymakerhotshots.com/denny/equipment.htm

Barracuda2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom