Hawaiian dive map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Have you seen this one? Looks pretty cool!
I just saw this on another site and thought ya'll might be interested...Franko's Maps.

The one he has for Cozumel look very accurate so I would assume Hawaii's is also, but not having been there, I can't say.

franko's maps are pretty neat. i use my surfing map more than the diving one because it's not real specific as far as info. but they are nice tools to get an overall idea about dive sites. they are available here at all the large bookstores and some of the dive shops.
Dee:
Have you seen this one? Looks pretty cool!
I just saw this on another site and thought ya'll might be interested...Franko's Maps.

The one he has for Cozumel look very accurate so I would assume Hawaii's is also, but not having been there, I can't say.

What BJ says....it even lists all the streets & hotels, great for when we have to do pick ups with all the hawaiian street names
as for:
Dee:
but not having been there, I can't say.
I think we have to do something about that asp...any lottery in Texas??

justleesa:
I think we have to do something about that asp...any lottery in Texas??

Yeah, we have the lottery but I've never played! Guess ya can't win if ya don't buy a ticket, huh? I just don't like the odds!

We'll have to try something else....maybe if this little side job hobby of mine picks up a little! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom