Working the software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had some time on the phone so thought I'd play with an image that I originally thought I'd toss out...

So I have been playing in channels to see what would happen, I'll post those later coz I am still monkeying. But I wanted to show what Photoshop would do left to its own devices...I like to have something to compare to as I work...

First I cropped, then hit Auto Levels, then hit Auto Colour.

Me thinks it did a fine job :) for two clicks!

good touch up girl!....I started playing with the levels slide today and wow! the results...the program is so vast, you'll never get to use it all.
Keep on it!

Seeing those kind of improvement you can do with Photoshop give me good hope for when I will start taking UW photography.

I think it is a good job

Photoshop is the devils work. :drejnd:
Nothing else can explain how it can instantly adjust pictures to perfection.

My registration numbers have 666 in it. Coincidence?

I think not!

This is meant to be a joke, I am neither anti-PhotoShop, nor pro-Satan. :wink:

I am amazed at how well autocolor and autolevels can work on UW photos. No problem starting there. Use other methods if the simple doesn't work.

---Bob

Auto levels are cool. Sometimes just playing with the brightness and contrast will work wonders on a pic too.

Using CS.

I post these kinds of images so all can have a go and maybe explore things they wouldn't have otherwise. I know for me this is one of the best learning tools I have.

Love to see your efforts and hear what you have done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom