Anybody wanna swap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im looking for new dive buddies/ places in Hawaii. Being budget minded, Im thinking Id like to try swaping a place to stay here and tours of all my favorite dive spots for the same elsewhere in Hawaii ( or else where, anywhere).
I can offer a spare bedroom and full use of the house (4 bedrooms, just me) hot tub, pool table, slot machine BBQ, ect and dives from my Zodiac. Looking for dives on other islands. I lived in Maui but would like to dive it again. Kauai is my number one choice. Currently on the Big Isle.

What about Sydney Australia..?

My daughter lives in Ohio, so Mich would be a good deal for me as I need to see my new grandson soon. Australia is a long time dream of mine. But do you think you'll be able to get rid of me? LOL. And finaly, Id love a quick weekend in Oahu. PM me if your serious....Im here folks, even if I don't get to take advantage of my half of the deal for a while, Y'all are still welcome!

How about NY. We'll swap you mud for ice any day!!! :wink:

Far_X:
How about NY. We'll swap you mud for ice any day!!! :wink:
I live in Alaska too, have plenty of both, thank you very much :wink:

do you mind sleeping on a futon in my studio apartment in kaneohe? i dive the north shore most every weekend and sometimes dive off the boats.

How about some wreck diving in North Carolina? I have a 2 br house near Wilmington to trade with.

I have never dove the orth shore, love too! Futons are fine. Wreck dives would also be cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom