Tuesday's (July 27) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
072704billboard.jpg

Slideshow

One word...........awesome, got to get my b to Maui. Not sure about those tigers, howcome you never have pics of those beasts???

Beautiful! I really like the program you used, simple and effective. Love the way the EXIF info pops up.

Question....on the Porcupinefish, did you notice the exposure time was 1/169? I've neer seen that odd number.

Dee:
Beautiful! I really like the program you used, simple and effective. Love the way the EXIF info pops up.

Question....on the Porcupinefish, did you notice the exposure time was 1/169? I've neer seen that odd number.

05.gif

I can't type worth a dang. I hit the 9 key instead of the 0 key. What the heck it's only the next key over. Thanks for pointing it out. I fixed it.

ShakaZulu:
One word...........awesome, got to get my b to Maui. Not sure about those tigers, howcome you never have pics of those beasts???

09.gif

I have not encountered a Tiger Shark in my 11 years of diving here and I'm not sure I want to.

awesome work, G

Enjoyed the show, as usual!

Very nice. Did your write the slideshow script or is it a commercial tool?

Bravo! Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom