Gozo+Malta in September where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aseeker2

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am planing to return to Gozo/Malta in September for 10-14 days( departing the 11th. or 15th.) and would like some suggestions.

One, Good Dive Centers
Two, a good + cheap place to stay (near said DC)

I am thinking of doing a DM course if possible.

I was very happy with the DC I used before, but would like some more options.

Anyone want to come along?

Thanks,

Jim

Although I had some bad experiences in Gozo, the dive centre in Gozo we used was a credit to the dive industry. Moby Divers in Xlendi Bay were excellent & always around to help or give advice.

Hope you have a great time!

ScubaBaby:
Although I had some bad experiences in Gozo, the dive centre in Gozo we used was a credit to the dive industry. Moby Divers in Xlendi Bay were excellent & always around to help or give advice.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks for the tip, will check them out.

Jim

Anyone know what the water temp is in Gozo around then? What kinda suit is needed?

brendanrtw:
Anyone know what the water temp is in Gozo around then? What kinda suit is needed?

H2O temp is around 25c or 77f
max air temp 28c or 83f

49 mm rain and 8.51 hours bright sunshine.

a thin one :wink:

What about Malta in November? Can anyone recommend any dive centres for 2 non-divers to do their PADI open water course?

All help is much appreciated!

My son, 15, has used Subway in Bugibba many times. Their site is subwayscuba.com. Safety is paramount to me and as they are 5 star PADI I can highly recommend them. He's done most of his diving with them and is at Rescue Diver level. He can't wait to go back in October to get a few more dives in with them. If you do use them, say hi to Lina from Tom.

p.s. We're off to Kusadasi, Turkey in a couple of days and have yet to find an equally qualified dive centre there. Any help?

newtish:
My son, 15, has used Subway in Bugibba many times. Their site is subwayscuba.com. Safety is paramount to me and as they are 5 star PADI I can highly recommend them. He's done most of his diving with them and is at Rescue Diver level. He can't wait to go back in October to get a few more dives in with them. If you do use them, say hi to Lina from Tom.

p.s. We're off to Kusadasi, Turkey in a couple of days and have yet to find an equally qualified dive centre there. Any help?

post note: If you contat Lina, she may be able to suggest accommodation.

newtish:
post note: If you contat Lina, she may be able to suggest accommodation.

thanks for the tip.

sorry have no info on turkey

jim

Back
Top Bottom