Oly PT-015 Housing, Inon D180 Strobe, Fisheye Tray, ULSC Arms & More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My entire Oly rig (land and UW) must go. Here's what's included:

HOUSING: Olympus PT-015 housing, the box, manuals, an extra un-used set of Orings and lube, counter weight (never wet) lanyard, box and manuals. Also included is the Olympus Close Up Lens (never wet), the PCU-01 and 50 silica gel packs.

LENS: Olympus Close Up Lens designed specifically for the PT-015. This lens has never been wet.

STROBE: Inon D180. Complete, with the box, english manuals and all promotional literature (downloaded from their site and others), extra Oring (unused), lube and all the film and templates for the "Clear Flash System" (PS: I've only used one of the set of 4 provided... and it still has plenty of life left!)

FIBER OPTIC CABLE KIT: The Clamp and cable, box and manuals.

FISHEYE TRAY & Handle: Love it! Some marks on it from the stainless Steel split ring I used to attach it to my BC, and the padding is split a bit. But otherwise, in perfect condition.

ULCS ARM AND CLAMPS: Three clamps, one 5" arm, the ball base thingie for the Fisheye arm, and the ball-insert designed for the Inon D180 Strobe.

Pics of all below.

Info: I purchased this set up in January this year. My Dive Log says its been on only about 6 dive trips, about 17 dives. I simply don't use it, so its time to go. I love it, but I'm changing direction with my shooting and I'm leaving the Oly line.

If you know me, you know I'm a nut about taking care of my gear. I am the original owner of all of the above, and it all works perfectly and has been maintained exceptionally well. There are some normal transportation marrs on the housing, some scuffs on the arms, etc.

The diffuser panel of the Housing has a shallow crack (not through the entire panel) - likely from the F/O Cable clamp being left of during transport (d'oh...). This in no way impacts the performance of the rig, or puts it at any flood risk.

ALSO: I'm also selling my Oly 5050 cam, with the Raynox lens armor, Moose Warm Circular Polarizer, as well as a new (just purchased this weekend for one job) Olympus FL40 and Oly FL-CB05 Off-Shoe Cable. The flash is obviously new, the cam is in perfect condition with some small marrs on the LCD - no scratches, just rubs. The Remote, the batteries, cables and strap are still sealed and have never been used.

If you're considering making the plunge to underwater photography, you can do no better that this rig.

Send me a PM if you're interested in this rig or have any questions.

Thanks -

K

The UW Rig

Housing Kit

The Oly Close Up Lens

The CAM #1

The CAM #2

The CAM #3

The Flash #1

The Flash #2

The Flash #3

Off-Cam Flash Cable:

ASKING
Housing, Close Up Lens: $175

Inon D180 Strobe, Arms, Tray, Handle and Clear Flash Kit: $650

Oly 5050 Cam Outfit: $400

Oly Fl40 Flash: $280

Oly FL-CB05: $40

Thanks -

Ken

Thanks -

Ken

please let me know if you still have any left to sell. :)

Mo2vation:
My entire Oly rig (land and UW) must go. Here's what's included:

HOUSING: Olympus PT-015 housing, the box, manuals, an extra un-used set of Orings and lube, counter weight (never wet) lanyard, box and manuals. Also included is the Olympus Close Up Lens (never wet), the PCU-01 and 50 silica gel packs.

LENS: Olympus Close Up Lens designed specifically for the PT-015. This lens has never been wet.

STROBE: Inon D180. Complete, with the box, english manuals and all promotional literature (downloaded from their site and others), extra Oring (unused), lube and all the film and templates for the "Clear Flash System" (PS: I've only used one of the set of 4 provided... and it still has plenty of life left!)

FIBER OPTIC CABLE KIT: The Clamp and cable, box and manuals.

FISHEYE TRAY & Handle: Love it! Some marks on it from the stainless Steel split ring I used to attach it to my BC, and the padding is split a bit. But otherwise, in perfect condition.

ULCS ARM AND CLAMPS: Three clamps, one 5" arm, the ball base thingie for the Fisheye arm, and the ball-insert designed for the Inon D180 Strobe.

Pics of all below.

Info: I purchased this set up in January this year. My Dive Log says its been on only about 6 dive trips, about 17 dives. I simply don't use it, so its time to go. I love it, but I'm changing direction with my shooting and I'm leaving the Oly line.

If you know me, you know I'm a nut about taking care of my gear. I am the original owner of all of the above, and it all works perfectly and has been maintained exceptionally well. There are some normal transportation marrs on the housing, some scuffs on the arms, etc.

The diffuser panel of the Housing has a shallow crack (not through the entire panel) - likely from the F/O Cable clamp being left of during transport (d'oh...). This in no way impacts the performance of the rig, or puts it at any flood risk.

ALSO: I'm also selling my Oly 5050 cam, with the Raynox lens armor, Moose Warm Circular Polarizer, as well as a new (just purchased this weekend for one job) Olympus FL40 and Oly FL-CB05 Off-Shoe Cable. The flash is obviously new, the cam is in perfect condition with some small marrs on the LCD - no scratches, just rubs. The Remote, the batteries, cables and strap are still sealed and have never been used.

If you're considering making the plunge to underwater photography, you can do no better that this rig.

Send me a PM if you're interested in this rig or have any questions.

Thanks -

K

The UW Rig

Housing Kit

The Oly Close Up Lens

The CAM #1

The CAM #2

The CAM #3

The Flash #1

The Flash #2

The Flash #3

Off-Cam Flash Cable:

ASKING
Housing, Close Up Lens: $175

Inon D180 Strobe, Arms, Tray, Handle and Clear Flash Kit: $650

Oly 5050 Cam Outfit: $400

Oly Fl40 Flash: $280

Oly FL-CB05: $40

Hi Ken, AM interested. Could you get it to me by Friday? I can give you a credit card, check etc. Am in Kansas. email nshields@pol.net cell 316-648-7040. Had a 3030/PT housing but flooded. NOw have a 5050 was thinking about an ikelite but they're out of stock/backordered,etc. Am headed to Kona for a week. Thanks

**** UPDATE ****

All items have been sold. Thanks Scubaboard!

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom