Housing Rental Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Leave for Grand Cayman in the morning and just bought an Olympus C-765 - but the shop was out of housings. Wondering if anyone knows of a shop on the Island that rents camera housings. Thanks.

FortWorthDiver:
Leave for Grand Cayman in the morning and just bought an Olympus C-765 - but the shop was out of housings. Wondering if anyone knows of a shop on the Island that rents camera housings. Thanks.

You might try Sunset House - Cathy Church runs her operation out of that shop. They're located about a mile south of George Town.

I'd check with Fisheye Photo, www.fisheye.com. It's all they do (u/w photo/video). They do have rentals, but I don't know if they'll have a housing for your camera.

I've been to Cathy Church's at Sunset House, but I didn't see any rental housings there. It's worth a trip there though, she has an amazing gallery - and teaches classes if you're interested. Plus she's a really great person to meet. She even signed a print for my brother-in-law last year, which is pretty cool as she's the same Cathy Church that you see in all the Scuba magazines.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom