Not a great picture,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
Very cool :)

Too say the least...and I guess you would make the third unlikely buddy (to a shark). :)

You shouldn't be so modest - it's a rare shot and wouldn't have been grabbed if you weren't prepared and well set up. Quite remarkable really to have both subjects quite well lit and in reasonable focus. I like it! Well done.

Mike Newman:
You shouldn't be so modest - it's a rare shot and wouldn't have been grabbed if you weren't prepared and well set up. Quite remarkable really to have both subjects quite well lit and in reasonable focus. I like it! Well done.
:blush:...awwww, shucks

Does this follow that old opposites attract saying?

Cool shot!

:rofl:

I was on Oahu last summer with my wife and kids and got hooked. Hawaiian water set the scuba hook again after a couple of years of no diving.
I took quite a few film photos with a Reefmaster RC, non as good as what you have, but I was indeed thankful to dive again in such a beautiful place that reinstalled the scuba addiction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom