I Love La jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrdivagrl

Reaction score
I spend a couople of weeks every summer in la jolla, i was born in LA, but now i am living in CT. Just letting the dive community know that i dive with oex express and they are awesome! Also on my last dive I saw a giant black sea bass in the marine room (good news?!) La jolla has some great diving spots and i always have fun there!

jrdivagrl:
I spend a couople of weeks every summer in la jolla, i was born in LA, but now i am living in CT. Just letting the dive community know that i dive with oex express and they are awesome! Also on my last dive I saw a giant black sea bass in the marine room (good news?!) La jolla has some great diving spots and i always have fun there!

I moved from CT to SoCal, and go diving at La Jolla now! We (my wife and I) will go diving at the Marine Room and look for that bass next time....

Where do you dive in CT? just wondering..........

Rich

I live in greenwich, i know "ugg", but i am not a snob like a lot of the people here, i am a true californian and i am positive and laid back and i like people for who they are not for what they have. thats how my parents have raised and continue to raise me!

Greenwich ??!!! My mom was raised there, and my sister lives nearby in New Canaan. I was just there last month. Small world. Where do you dive there? I just assumed when I was back there that there weren't any places to dive.

I guess you could dive the sound. At least you wouldn't have any waves to deal with. I would imagine the vis is nothing to write home about though. I've read about people diving some of the lakes around the state.

yea i havent dived in the sound. I have just dived in RI and La jolla. and i am getting my aow at Dutch springs in PA. The viz is so terrible in the sound and it is freezing. I havent heard of any places to dive in CT, regardless we do have a dive shop pretty close to us! in portchester.

Back
Top Bottom