Diving from a cruiseship... St. Kitts, Barbados, St. Marteen ???? Which one better

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfine1

New
Reaction score
I am going on a cruise ship beginning in April. The stops are St. Kitts, Barbados. St. Lucia. and St. Marteen. Which island would you recommend for diving? I will have 3 teenage boys who just got certified diving with me. Suggestions on dive shops will also be greatly appreciated. :eek:ut: Thanks to all that reply.:guitarist

I love Barbados! I've been using Coral Isle aka The Wet Shop http://www.coralisle.net/ when I've been on the island (I have a time-share condo there) Kip will pick you up at the quai side, take you diving and return you to your ship.

A few pics from a visit to Barbados can be found on a friend's web site Barbados pics

Thanks for the reply. I will keep your comments and suggestions in mind. I appreciate all the help.
Glenn :)

That first step is a lu-lu... :tease: Sorry for the bad joke, but WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!! I hope you meet as many great people and learn near as much as I have.

It looks like Barbados will be my first choice. I appreciate your reply.

Glenn

Originally posted by DocVikingo
... On Barbados I like High Tide Water Sports http://www.divehightide.com/where.html
... DocVikingo

Doc
Last time on was on Barbados I was participating in a research project and stayed at the Belairs Institute right beside Willy's shop -- but unfortunately he had pulled his boat out of the water (it was the "off season for most tourists")... but he came over and had dinner with the group a number of times, even had a unique way of assisting on the BBQ --I'll try to dig up the pic, you'll get a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom