Anyone game for diving Friday the 13th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5150medic:
Looking to go diving on Friday the 13th. Not superstitious, are you? Anyone interested? If so, let's hit the water.
I fly home from Dallas Thusday nite....where are you thinking about diving, and time?

I get off duty at 0800 Friday morning. I'll be cominf from Joshua Tree. I'll need to stop at home in Yucaipa and grab my gear and then head to the dive site. It really doesn't matter where we dive. If you have any suggestions, I'm open. Let me know.
Todd

5150medic:
I get off duty at 0800 Friday morning. I'll be cominf from Joshua Tree. I'll need to stop at home in Yucaipa and grab my gear and then head to the dive site. It really doesn't matter where we dive. If you have any suggestions, I'm open. Let me know.
Todd
I ahve been very fortunate to have a buddy with a boat, after selling mine last year. I have only done 2 beach dives at corona del mar....I have heard shaws cove is awesome.....are you familiar with any local areas?....

OK, I'll sound like a total goober, but where's El Segundo? I'm in the Inland Empire. I have a Jeep so I think we could toss a couple of sets of gear in it. Let me know where you are, you can pm me your address and I'll get directions that way. Thanks,
Todd

5150medic:
OK, I'll sound like a total goober, but where's El Segundo? I'm in the Inland Empire. I have a Jeep so I think we could toss a couple of sets of gear in it. Let me know where you are, you can pm me your address and I'll get directions that way. Thanks,
Todd

If I may butt in....El Segundo is just south of LAX.

widebody50:
If I may butt in....El Segundo is just south of LAX.
I'm in for anywhere that wont require CPR after the walk to the water.....and preferably where you can Spear? (but not required)...I am familiar with Yucaipa, as my wife lved and went to school ot there. I can meet you anywhere in laguna, that you are familiar with, as I really dont have a clue about the local sites, other than the references that everyone here has shown me. (spoiled boat diver)...I have 2 tanks ready and Saturday open....Rob

Man, I would love to go with you guys tomorrow. Just no way I can get off of work. I wish you guys the best in the drive from Yucaipa and Moreno Valley. I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom