Diving Kauai next weekend Aug 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I need a break. Anybody up for diving niihau? I have a long weekend coming and want to go somewhere.

Come on guys/gals I need a dive buddy. Everyone here I know always wants to go diving but never seem to find the time.

Wildcard:
Come on guys/gals I need a dive buddy. Everyone here I know always wants to go diving but never seem to find the time.

So it doesn't look good for me - not to mention that, since I'm leaving in an hour - I don't know how to get in contact. If you're up for something calm off the North Shore on Friday - I'm good for it!

Good Diveing to You!

I got a wild hair that I NEED to got to Kauai, NOWWWWW!

Wildcard, My wife and I will be in Kauai starting the 13th. We're probably going to do some shore dives on the 14th and 15th, if you're interested. PM me and maybe we can meet somewhere.

We're going to Ni'ihau on Wednesday the 18th with Bubbles Below. We're looking forward to it.

Awsome! Let me get a flight and room set up. Look foreword to meeting you!

I think Im gonna postpone this untill next month. I have a friend coming here for her Bday, this trip would make a nice supprise...Thanks for the invite.

I thnk Donna would get a little worried if I flew you down for your Bday.....:) So would I!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom