Oregon Divers??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flora

Reaction score
:wink:
Hello everyone

I live in Salem and I am looking for people to go diving with. I dive in and around Florence and Coos Bay. Looking for new places to dive, lakes and rivers mainly. I haven't been diving for very long, since May and have 10 dives.

There are serveral of us in the salem area. Check with the LDS on Vista. They do some great local dives. I'm usally available on the weekends. Im getting my rescue diver next weekend. I have over 500 dives. I will dive all levels. My 14yr old son has about 15 dives. Send me a PM. We can get together.

I just signed up to ScubaBoard to find some info for my upcoming California trip, but I'm a Portlander and when I return, I owuld love to start using this board for more local stuff. I'll keep my eyes peeled for Oregon diving stuff.

All I've done in the NW so far is Puget Sound, but I've been thinking I should start checking out our own coast if there is any decent diving here...

cheers,

JimD

There is some good shore diving on the oregon coast. and some excellent off shore diving. Either out of newport or Garabaldi. The fingers at Newport can either be real good or 0 vis. it just depends on the day. Enjoy your Ca. trip. Allen

The best Oregon diving is found in California or Washington :)

Back
Top Bottom