Mid week LJ dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WillHarm

Registered
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone was planing any midweek dives. Early a.m. since i work nites. Dont really know La Jollia very well though. So looking for some easy dives.

Will, midweek diving is my preference as I normally work Friday and Saturday nights. Right now I have Sunday/Monday/Tuesday off but that will switch to Wednesday/Thursday/Friday off at the end of September.

I'm up here in LA but I'm willing to drive down to San Diego as I have yet to dive there.

WillHarm:
Wondering if anyone was planing any midweek dives. Early a.m. since i work nites. Dont really know La Jollia very well though. So looking for some easy dives.

I could do a morning dive Tuesday - let me know if that works for you. I would ideally like to get in the water no later than 7:30am if possible. We could dive the cove - or maybe Alligator's Head. Either post here or email me at kendalarcher@yahoo.com and let me know...

Anyone interested in going out to dive Tuesday morning - no later than 8am? I would like to dive South Casa if conditions allow - and we can always use the Cove as a fall back. If anyone is interested let me know either by email or PM from this site.

im down to dive tue. EARLY! however, im waiting for a buddy of mine to run down his c card. ill Email later if its just me, or both.

OK - so I'll be there at 7am and we can hopefully dive by 7:30. If conditions are good we can go off Alligator's Head - easier to see things and not have a long swim. I have a blue tank and I'll be on the grass near the steps.

I'll try to be there too. I'm leaving LA at 5 AM so hopefully I'll be there by 7. I'll be in a blue '03 Nissan Altima with the obligatory dive flag sticker on the rear window. I PM'd ryanarcher with my cell phone number if someone would like to get a hold of me.

i WILL be there, black f150, yeller tank. THIN wetsuit BRRR, ill deal with it.

divebuddysean:
Have a great dive guys! I hope your comming Wednesday too Ryan!!!!!!!! :)

Sean

What are the plans for Wednesday???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom