Anyone diving Thurs or Fri?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHUD

Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to go on the Peace boat to Anacapa Thursday but they're full, so now I'm looking for alternatives. I'm in the LA area so I can go north to Ventura or south to Pedro/Long Beach/Catalina. Is anyone diving from those areas Thursday or Friday? Want company?

My dive club (www.sharkbaitdiveclub.org) has a 3-day trip on the Conception (a Truth Aquatics boat) scheduled and we have spots open still, if you're interested. I know it's last minute, but we board the boat in Santa Barbara tomorrow night and get back Saturday evening. It's $375 and includes all food, air, bunk, etc.... Pm me if you're interested and I can get you details to sign up.

I'm diving Friday, just don't know where yet. I was planning on LA or OC somewhere. Let me know if you are interested.
Todd

I've booked the last spot on Spectre's trip to Anacapa on Friday, so now my diving jones is taken care of. Good luck to 5150 and Jimbo; maybe you guys should get together?

Back
Top Bottom