Las Tunas State Beach & Big Rock, Malibu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingFlyer

Registered
Reaction score
A buddy and I were looking into diving at these sites, but I cant seem to find much info on them. I did a search on the boards and came up with nill. We are both newbies looking for new spots. Redondo Beach is getting a little boring....lol.

Thanks for any info guys,

Josh

http://www.sandeaters.org
Lots of places to dive. Malibu, Palos Verde, Laguan Beach. Redondo is a good night dive, but not much in the day time, so why limit your self. Malibu is only 1 to 1.5 hours away as is Laguna Beach. Palos Verde is only 30 minutes from you. Malaga Cove, Haggarties, Flat Rock*, Christmas Tree Cove*, Point Vincente, Long Point and many more. (*not recommended except for the experienced diver in very good physical condition for the cliff climbing down and up.)

Schleckler has an excellent book on dive sites up and down the coast. Invest. Buy one.

Back
Top Bottom