Diving in Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
undefined :dazzler1:

Hey Guys! My wife and I are travelling to Italy in September. I'm an accomplished diver since the 1960's, but misplaced my C-Card. I'm still trying to get a replacement card from Naui in time for my trip.

Will I need the card to rent equipment in Italy, Sardinia, and the West Coast of Italy. We're also going to Sicily.

Treasure Jake

Any serious diving will ask you for your certification.
And I hope you'll find only serious ones! :wink:

draco:
Any serious diving will ask you for your certification.
And I hope you'll find only serious ones! :wink:

In a perfect world they would ask for your card, but I haven't shown my card in years... bring your logbook though as a backup.

treasure jake:
undefined :dazzler1:

Hey Guys! My wife and I are travelling to Italy in September. I'm an accomplished diver since the 1960's, but misplaced my C-Card. I'm still trying to get a replacement card from Naui in time for my trip.

Will I need the card to rent equipment in Italy, Sardinia, and the West Coast of Italy. We're also going to Sicily.

Treasure Jake

Hi treasure Jake!

travelling to Sardinia, Sicily and West coast of Italy? The best dives are there! If you don't find your card, have you got the DAN insurance? If yes you can show it as replacement.
Wherever I dove all around the world I had always to show my card!

Scubaman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom