Reef Panorama Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nlbford

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been playing around with doing some panoramas from some of my photos. I have tried some of the tools for doing such things (like Photoshop's and Nikon's), but since I have an extensive background in high-end photocompositing and retouching, I find I like doing them unassisted better and prefer the results and control - sometimes us "old dogs" can learn the new tricks but stubbornly prefer the old ones. :wink:

Anyway, here's one I did from some shots of Ebo's Reef at Klein Bonaire (I think that's the spot). It probably needs some more tweaking, but it's pretty close to completion. I thought some might like to see and it'd be interesting to find out of any of you have tried to create such images.

It's kind of large (too large to "attach") so I'll try some image tags ( here's the url if my image tags don't work: http://www.dddgraphix.com/bonaire_reef_pano.jpg ) - and you are probably going to need to scroll across it regardless of your screen resolution:

bonaire_reef_pano.jpg

That is TOO Cool!!

Its Killing me though...I was just there a few weeks ago and am suffering from PBD (Post Bonaire Depression)!!!! :11:

wow...

did i say, wow?

wow

Amazing!

OK....how'd you do that?!?! :D

Great shot, thanks for sharing. I hope to get into UWP someday, right now just trying to make it back to the surface..........slowly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom