Film For Mx10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquasport

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Going to bonaire and would like to know the best speed film to use . I have 400 i heard that would not be the best for underwater. Thanks.

Need some info. Flash? Will you be able to select aperature and shutter speed? If yes to all of these get 100 speed. Professional grade if you've got the extra money. Kodak is warm, Fuji is cool. I'm trying Fuji next week in Roatan.

Tips...shoot up, bracket, get close, get closer, get closer NOW!

Aquasport, here are two recent threads:

general film speed
Slide film selection

These threads are pretty applicable because they deal with locations similar to yours.

I guess the first question is, chromes (slides) or negatives (prints)? The rest follows pretty easily.

All the best, James

Back in the day when I was shooting a MX-10, I used Fuji Reala, ASA100 for the best results. It's been awhile so I'm not even sure they still make Reala but it's worth checking into. Make sure whatever you get is fresh.

Yes, im using a strobe ,shutter speed? just got the camara if i can i don't know how, its a sea and sea mx10 i really need to read up going to bonaire the 14th. It looks like i need 100 what do you all think. Hey im just starting out LOL.

Dee they still make reala because i just bought 5 rolls worth to play with since it has some very good color saturation according to the people i have talked to.

B&H's Website

but besure to look at those links fdog posted as those have some very good information for either

tooth.

Yes use the asa 100 slower the speed better the colour.

We use Fuji Professional 400. You can get the film a bit cheaper if you order online at bhphotovideo.com. Happy shooting!!

Back
Top Bottom