Liveaboard in SD Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadad

Registered
Reaction score
I'm coming into SanDiego early part of November for 4 days of business. I'm coming early to get some SoCal - Catlina diving in. I would like to do a liveaboard for 2 or 3 days (probably Sunday through Tuesday) so I can max. my dives.

What part of SoCal should I dive in and what dive operators should I look at? Any recommendations?

scubadad:
I'm coming into SanDiego early part of November for 4 days of business. I'm coming early to get some SoCal - Catlina diving in. I would like to do a liveaboard for 2 or 3 days (probably Sunday through Tuesday) so I can max. my dives.

What part of SoCal should I dive in and what dive operators should I look at? Any recommendations?

Well, you pretty much HAVE to dive Lajolla Cove, Alegator head, and South Casa, the're all great dives and you can stick right around 35ft and stay down for 70-80min (if you don't suck on air)

Charters...hhmmm, I've gone with Dive connections and had a great time, good boat (for a cattle boat) and good people. not sure about the Liveaboard option though.

Be sure and post when you get here and I'm SURE there will be more than a couple of us that will meet you for a dive or two, or three, or..well you get the point..

Cheers,
Sam

Back
Top Bottom