OT..Texas Hold'em..poker Game

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam_in_SanDiego

Contributor
Reaction score
Every few weeks I get together with some racing buddies and play cards at my place in Encinitas, the next game is Saturday the 21st. if you like to play poker but don't like loosing your house in Vegas this is for you, we play a 20$ buy in and use 10c 25c 50c and 1.00$ chips so 20$ lasts all night. let me know if you would like to come.

Start List here.......

Sam_in_SanDiego:
Every few weeks I get together with some racing buddies and play cards at my place in Encinitas, the next game is Saturday the 21st. if you like to play poker but don't like loosing your house in Vegas this is for you, we play a 20$ buy in and use 10c 25c 50c and 1.00$ chips so 20$ lasts all night. let me know if you would like to come.

Start List here.......

Man, if I lived closer. Used to have a regular game in law school with some buddies but no more (of course, rarely did our "games" ever devolve to real poker, more like Cincinatti, guts, etc.)

Chris

ChrisM:
Man, if I lived closer. Used to have a regular game in law school with some buddies but no more (of course, rarely did our "games" ever devolve to real poker, more like Cincinatti, guts, etc.)

Chris

I know I'd be into it, as would Arnaud. Maybe we can expand to include some other So Cal types (even some non-DIR types) so we can take their money. I can provide a location in So Cal, and will provide the fine handrolled cigars (for the first game, at least.) We need some locals and we can get this thing rolling.

Call me Nathan Detroit.

K

Chris, Guts always comes out, as do the regs i.e. 7stud, baseball, low chicago, and yes...even Indian poker. those games are later in the evening though when you can see the bottom of your glass!!

Mr. Detroit, so far for this game on the 21st we have about 5 people (mostly my racing buddies) I would like to have some people other than MX Racers there, great guys to race with and good freinds but there's only so much racing you can handle. so the game is set, let me know if you would like a seat, I like to have about 7-8 there so seats are limited!

I would be interested in a some what reg game starting up in the LA area... God knows I miss the game........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom