Please help me find my tank!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
I have this vague recollection ...

You gave me that tank. Don't you remember?

Marc

I'll borrow some double Al80's if you plan on forgetting you loaned them to me.

I don't plan these things... they just happen. Same with books and tools.

This is really driving me crazy because I haven't used that tank since early June (or was it May) and after being gone the month of July on vacation I have looked every where for it and it just isn't here. It isn't on Uncle Pug, or Arwetheryet or The Whaler. It isn't in the shop, the garage or the house (it isn't even under the house... I checked!)

I've called three dive buddies that all denied having borrowed it and I believe them.

I just can't imagine where it could be. So if I loaned it to you, please let me know as the irritation of not knowing where it went is worse than not being able to use it.

If you tell them there is a problem with it, you will have a better chance of getting it back. Tell them that the guy who VIPed it in june had mad cow disease or something like that.

Just trying to help.

TT :wink:

I think this is a problem for most of us 45+ years old. My most recent loss was my Walkman.

I wanted to ride my bike with it and I could not find it. I usually keep it on my bike.

Well, I looked everywhere. I found it in the bottom of my desk drawer. But, hey I looked there once and didn't see it. The second time around it was there. I'm sure it was there the first time, and I was blind to it. Yes, going blind and deaf also seem to be a problem kicking in at 45+ years old.

Moral of my story.. retrace your steps. You may just find it. I'm praying for you..oh yes that works too.

Back
Top Bottom