Kinda dead here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here is a pic from today.

I liked the way there shadows are on the sand under them....Been down?...Just finished up my DM water stuff, now on to the test.....Hows Donna? Keeping you in line? :)

always keeps me in line. went to Delco wall yesterday on the wayback up from 120ft
saw a very large G.P. Octo it was very cool. will be on Oahu end of November any chance of you hopping a flight over for a dive with us?

were did you get the shots of the eagel rays?

If Im still here, may be going to the sandbox for a while. Rays were just off of Honokohau harbor. Awsome dive!

IF you go to the Sandbox Be safe!!!!!!!!!
Let us know.
or mabe come dive here before you go their.

OK, here a couple form me....Right now I am grounded due to a root canal so these are from a couple'a dives ago

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Here's one more that I posted in the theme of the week here's looking atcha, maybe some of the locals can recognise some of the local marine life:

Grizz:
always keeps me in line. went to Delco wall yesterday on the wayback up from 120ft
saw a very large G.P. Octo it was very cool. will be on Oahu end of November any chance of you hopping a flight over for a dive with us?

were did you get the shots of the eagel rays?

Grizz,

Give a shout when you are in town. I live on Oahu but only moved here a year and a half ago from Bellevue, WA.

-becky

sea nmf

well let you Know when were in town.
tickets are all paid for good thing .
I just got laid off at work :(

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom