Anyone knows websites that allow FREE posting of underwater video clips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thearcht

New
Reaction score
Hi there... anyone knows some websites that allow FREE posting of underwater video clips? :dazzler1: I will be taking my new Sony DCR-PC330 / Ocean Image housing to So. America and will be sharing u/w video clips.

I have hotmail.com free email account but only take still pictures... also would like to park some of my u/w video clips so I can share the links to forums and friends. Currently its all building dust in my hard drive.

Thanks!!!

I can't think of and free sites that will host videos and let you embed them anywhere. But I could be wrong.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Not sure who would host that kind of bandwidth intensive stuff for free, but you could probably find some low cost hosting that would let you start posting your video.

Dive safe!

Christian

thearcht:
Hi there... anyone knows some websites that allow FREE posting of underwater video clips? :dazzler1: I will be taking my new Sony DCR-PC330 / Ocean Image housing to So. America and will be sharing u/w video clips.

I have hotmail.com free email account but only take still pictures... also would like to park some of my u/w video clips so I can share the links to forums and friends. Currently its all building dust in my hard drive.

Thanks!!!

I use Allenhost.com for my wepage hosting.

Their prices are very competitive. I only pay $6/month for 500 mb of storage and 9 gb of bandwidth each month.

I also used them for my ronrosa.com domain name. That cost $8.75 a year.

ScubaBoard allows for the posting of small media files in our gallery, check it out at www.scubaboard.com (it's free).

Tech Admin:
ScubaBoard allows for the posting of small media files in our gallery, check it out at www.scubaboard.com (it's free).
I just looked around for any media files in the SCUBA Gallery, but saw none.

Are there any? Are they uploaded just like a photo?

Christian

Back
Top Bottom