Tuesday - 8/17 evening dive - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
Anyone up for diving somewhere in La Jolla Tuesday night? I can get there anytime after 5pm. Night dive at Alligator Head or Marine Room? Low tide is -1.6 feet at 4:45pm - so I don't know if Alligator Head is probable...and I don't think South Casa would be a good idea. Let me know!

Hi Ryan,

I'll be diving at the Cove that night, planning on being in the water by 6:00PM. You're welcome to join me if you like.

John-Boy

krowsea:
Hi Ryan,

I'll be diving at the Cove that night, planning on being in the water by 6:00PM. You're welcome to join me if you like.

John-Boy

I'll be there - thanks!

Did someone mention diving???

Is that a bottom bunch dive, John? I noticed their August Calendar is not up, so I could not confirm that. I'm up for the Cove. I know that South swell is comming so hopefully we'll have a good dive before it gets here! Can you make it that eary Ryan? I'll check back here later to see what you think. Maybe we could kick out and drop down at the rockpile??? I saw some octopus out there last time.

Sean

Sean,

It is a Bottom Bunch Club dive. Are you going to be there? :eyebrow:

John-Boy

Yes Sean - I will be there and ready before 6pm. I am not missing this dive this time :eyebrow:

How or where did you hear about the swell? Is there another site I should be checking?

I will not be able to make it, carpool issues (besides, the wify has had about enough of my diving). Guess I'll go with you on Sunday Sean, buying a tank on Friday.

I thought it may be too little notice for you Roy. Sunday we'll have to leave early. It should be pretty fun though. Hopefully back early afternoon. Roy, let me know about the panga!!! I am very eager to sign up. Also John, if someone cancels let me know. Anyone else interested in joining the Dive Animals and going out on their Panga (narrow boat) to some cool SD dive sites, let me know.

Sean

I'll be there tonight guys ... and the Panga is enticing but we've gotta wait a few weeks before we can committ.

Back
Top Bottom