Oahu dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kph

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for an Oahu dive buddy to do shore dives from either the Lee or North shores this week, Tues-Thursday (17th-19th). I've been diving too many boats lately and have been getting sea sick.
I have a car and am willing to meet just about anywhere on the island for a good dive. I am an advanced open water with 15 dives, all of them being boat dives. I am eager to try shore diving and am really looking forward to it. I am a quick learner and will try not to slow anyone down, I just want to get in the water ASAP!

Anyone up for some spur of the moment diving?

You might want to try giving Hawaii Sea Adventures in Pearl City a call. They may know of someone willing to buddy some dives mid-week with you.

A couple of years ago, another Scubaboard member was in Hawaii and did his AOW with me. He was able to hook up with a DM that worked part time in the shop and do some shore dives during the week.

I've never seen how crowded it gets during the week up there, but if it's anything close to what the weekend looks like, there are other divers going in and out of the water all the time.

kph

Hey bro. just give me a holler some time Im diving the north shore every weekend, you can tag along with us.

Jeff

I am going to be in Oahu in a couple of days. Looking for a dive Sunday September 12 or Monday the 13th. DO you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Lucky
roguediver:
kph

Hey bro. just give me a holler some time Im diving the north shore every weekend, you can tag along with us.

Jeff

Luckyfishrag:
I am going to be in Oahu in a couple of days. Looking for a dive Sunday September 12 or Monday the 13th. DO you have any recommendations?
Thanks,
Lucky

Here are some of the dive site around the Island. Anything interest you??

Back
Top Bottom